Ok, so I've been doing this for 8 weeks now and have lost 21 lbs! I never thought I could do it. You know, seeing the weight off definitely motivates me to keep on going! I have not been working out as much as I should, but just the eating right has allowed me to lose. I need to make more time and find more videos to watch while working out.
I most definitely recommend W.W. to anyone trying to lose weight or just want to learn to eat right. People always use the excuse that eating Light or Fat Free foods is 'expensive', but what I've learned is that yes, while they may be more money, I don't eat as much of them. W.W. teaches you to eat in moderation and that's exactly what I needed.

I have so much FUN (sounds silly), but counting points and seeing if I can 'afford' the 10 points in one meal, is just fun. The feeling I get every Thursday before weigh in and after getting my 'rewards' from the leader, makes it all worth it!
The support I get from my sister and my mom, which are right up there with me in weight loss, is amazing. Another thing that is great, is having the healthier food in the house to feed my kids. I feel so guilty giving my kids the greasy, fatty stuff while I eat the healthy stuff in front of them. So, it definitely helps me feed the kids better.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.